甜品Winwin

Monday, September 04, 2006

NTCC youth training

I went to North Texas Chinese Church during weekend and provided a youth training. I had fun there even I am a little bit worry about using english for the whole time. They are nice even easter always giving me a hard time and I am the only target of water-balloon fight.I do enjoyed it because this is my favorite game. Hee Hee!!!
I love you all and hope to see you guys next year

這個週末到了德克薩斯州的北德華人教會帶領青少年訓練,雖然起初因為全程要講英文,有點拗底,但仍是很開心.他們很好,雖然ester 經常對我不好,而我亦是水彈大戰的唯一目標.我仍然享受其中,因這是我最愛的遊戲.
我愛你們,希望明年再有機會見你們.









Poor Nathan, girl's beating target
Amy is a good leader

Ester keep giving me a hard time


I love you all

1 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"He who honours me, I will honour."

My dear, may this experience strengthen you and prepare you to serve Him with joy and boldness :-)

love & proud of you-x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home